HERE ARE THE DIFFERENT USES YOU CAN MAKE WITH RAW SHEA BUTTER
for the face
• Can help reduce blemishes and wrinkles
• Raw shea butter is non-comedogenic
• Soothes Sensitive Skin
• Can help fight acne
• Moisturizes and protects the skin
• Relieves and moisturizes the skin
• Prevents Bumps After Shaving
• Moisturizes lips
• Gives Skin a Natural Glow
• Protects Skin from Harsh Winds & Cold Temperatures
• Can help reduce Under-Eye Circles.
• Soothes Razor Burn
• Calms Bug Bites
• For all skin types
for the body
• Improves the appearance of the skin
• Can prevent pregnancy stretch marks
• Helps fades Stretch Marks.
• Can relieve: eczema, psoriasis, itching,
•Can revitalizes Sun Damaged Skin.
• Protects the skin after tanning
• Can help heal Minor Cuts & Wounds
• Can soothe muscle pain and tension
• Can help firm women's breasts with daily use
•Can relieve diaper/Nappy Rash.
• Soothe Skin Inflammation
for hands, legs & feet
• Nourishes and repairs dry heels
• Lubricates & Heals Cracked Heels
• Softens, moisturizes and heals
• Can help strengthen the nails
• Can be used as Shaving Cream
• Revitalizes and moisturizes the hair.
• Nourishes and strengthens
• Use as a serum or mask
• Fights Frizz.
• Seals Split Ends
• Adds Beautiful Sheen to Dull Hair.
• Promotes Hair Growth.
•Rejuvenates Heat-Damaged Hair.
•Reduces Hair Breakage.
•Can Soothe Scalp Inflammation.