Spa treatments in the comfort of your own home? Why not ! Enjoy a hot bath with our bath salts. And why not take the time to take a foot bath at least once a week?
Did you know that no part of our body is used as much as our feet? Prolonged standing position, trampling, high heels, etc.
The skin produces an excess of rough horn to protect itself from these micro traumas. Corns or calluses (on which calluses often occur) result from postural abnormalities, blisters can appear following repeated friction, dry heels. Eliminate dead skin with the KARISOINS volcanic stone exfoliant and then massage with the raw shea butter. Your feet will be hydrated and soft.
If you have dry feet, pass the shea butter in a thick layer, massage for a long time, put on cotton socks and leave on overnight or simply apply in the morning.
Do you want to have soft hands? The exfoliant with volcanic stone will become your best friend.
In addition to this, you need to know more about it.
HERE ARE THE DIFFERENT USES YOU CAN MAKE WITH RAW SHEA BUTTER
for the face
• May help reduce blemishes and wrinkles
• Raw shea butter is non-comedogenic • May help fight acne
• Moisturizes and protects the skin
• Relieves and hydrates the skin • Can be used as after shaving or after waxing
• Moisturizes lips and relieves chapped lips
• Protects against the cold
• May help reduce dark circles
• Helps maintain your eyeshadow
• For all skin types
for the body
• Improves the appearance of the skin
• Can prevent pregnancy stretch marks
• May relieve: eczema, psoriasis, itching, muscle aches and sunburn
• Protects the skin after tanning
• May help heal superficial skin wounds
• Can soothe muscle pain and tension
• Can help firm women's breasts with daily use
• Can relieve buttock irritation in babies
for hands, legs & feet
• Nourishes and repairs dry heels
• Prevents and helps: cracks, horns and crevices
• Softens, hydrates and heals
• Can help strengthen nails
• Revitalizes and hydrates hair.
• Nourishes and strengthens
• Can be used as a serum or mask
• Helps slow down split formation